Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hoopla Swap 3

Check out my Craft Critique review of the terrific book Scandinavian Stitches by Kasja Wikman. The article ran a few weeks ago and I did all the crafting in a flurry before Christmas.The book is full of terrific seasonal projects. I highly recommend it.

I also recently did another Hoopla swap on Craftster. For this one, we needed to exchange a tiny 2 to 3 inch hoop motif. Because if the small size and because my partner, pugwash, mentioned him in her sign up information, I stitched up a little Mario:

Mario Cross stitch

Mario Cross stitch

A few days later the hoop she stitched for me arrived. We were completely on the same wavelength because she did a piranha plant for me:
Piranha Plant Crosstitch
Piranha Plant Crosstitch

Swapping is really fun. Thanks, Pugwash!

5 comments:

MomWaldsPlace said...

Hello Luv, I cannot believe I missed putting your blog on my blogroll. It is there NOW. Love the book review, what a blast!

Paula said...

I love the first 2 projects, the ones with the fabric leaves and the mouse purse, that's so cute.

Ash said...

OMG I love the Mario! I want to make one for my husband, do you have a tutorial?

happilybyash (at) gmail (dot) com

Image Editing Services said...

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.
photo shadow effect photoshop

Clipping Path Services said...






Nice blog, the article you have shared is good.This article is very useful. My friend suggests me to use this blog. Really appreciate the same kindly keep writing the same.