Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Olfa Cutter

It was a great Independence Day weekend here at the Susie Can Stitch house. I even got a little bit of sewing in! I had a Craft Critique deadline to meet and I got my article in on Saturday just barely on time.

I got to test out the Olfa Quick Change Rotary Cutter. Which is an indispensable tool for any sewer.

I used my rotary cutter to make a set of reusable shopping bags:

And I used specialty blades to make this frilly felt flower:


Comment on any of the Craft Critique Olfa posts running today and tomorrow, July 5-6, for a chance at our Olfa giveaway. I don't know how I could sew or quilt without one!

I love comments on my blog, but to qualify for the giveaway, you have to go over to Craft Critique!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Wow, that looks like a great tool! I just love my Olfa cutting tools.

aida said...

yup ...i'm using the rotory olfa cutter for my sewing projects .. nomal cutter for others crafts and also olfa round cutter ..its sooooo easy tcut a round shape with it ...

karen said...

Hi Susie, I'm a bit confused...don't worry, doesn't take much to confuse me!! I did change the feed to only show partial...I was told my stats would go up that way. Do you think that's causing them to fall????

master bedroom designs said...

Greetings!
Olfa Cutter
This post is just a tremendously nicely structured piece. Awesome things you have here. Best of luck!