Saturday, June 18, 2011

Practical Guide To Patchwork Review

My review of Elizabeth Hartman's book The Practical Guide to Patchwork is up over at Craft Critique.

It is an excellent book with very good modern quilt patterns. I had fun choosing some modern prints for the quilt top I made.


She always presses her seams open which is.. um.. not a technique I prefer, but it was necessary for the pattern I chose to make. I started this project way back before Christmas but I had to set it aside to host the holiday and only finished it this spring.


Check it out at Craft Critique!








3 comments:

Rebel said...

love the fabrics in this project, you always have such a bright clean style.

Domino said...

I am so pleased to literally stumble upon your site through looking at fabric cutting websites!! I am now signed up to googlemail and am just getting to grips with what I can and cannot do!! I am looking for a fabric cutting machine but I'm not sure what to aim for. Any ideas?? I live in the UK?

Clipping Path said...



I am absolutely loving your gorgeous blog!I love this blog.Thanks for sharing.