Thursday, September 9, 2010

Block Tool Review

I reviewed the C&T Quilt Block Tool iPhone App over at Craft Critique.

I liked this app, and I made these simple blocks with it:
Go ahead and check it out! HERE

Since my kids are back in school and I am still not working (although I would like for that to change), I've been playing with crocheting borders onto our pillowcases. I love them They are totally durable and washable! The patterns are in a book I purchased and this project will be part of my next Craft Critique review.

P1070915

P1070905

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pillow case borders! I would love to know what book you purchased - I'd love to try it!!

IamSusie said...

Thanks Teresa! It's Around the corner Crochet Borders by Edie Eckman. http://amzn.com/1603425381

Nana said...

I lov that colour ^^

Anonymous said...

Your pillow cases are great - so pretty! I saw that Eddie Eckman wanted your pictures but you couldn't find any contact on her web page. The site address is http://edieeckman.com/ and the comments are at the top right. Hope that helps (if you haven't already got it sorted).

IamSusie said...

Thanks Anon! We never did get it sorted. Maybe it is my browser, but I went back to her website and there is no link that I can see with any contact or comment info.