Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halloween in Felt

Both of my partners received in our Mascot swap. Take a look at what I made:

Felt Mascots for my 2 partners

Peihan17 got the Halloween Kitty and Ghostie. Kitty has a rempoveable leaf pile costume seen above. A leaf pile was one of the favorite matching costumes I made for my daughter and husband when she was about 3 years old:
Halloween Kitty and Ghost

Wildfyre got the Mouse as Pumpkin and the little acorn seen in the top photo. I've made this mouse before in Valentine's Day colors. I really like him:
Halloween Felt Mouse and Costume

I also had little stories for the mascots and I included some candy, a card, and some wooden Halloween cutouts from the craft store

Tomorrow is our meeting for the Chicagoland Craft Collective! Northwest Suburban Chicago crafters can join us at the Schaumburg Portillos restaurant . I'm bringing little mascot kits and we'll make those ghosts and the acorns as our optional craft.

1 comment:

*BB* said...

I love the cat with its pile of leaves, sooooo cute!! And a softie with its own costume, so cool!