Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Aww-- Thanks Nan!
Rules:List 6 things that make you happy. Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you the award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients
So.. 6 things that make me happy:
1) My family. My husband and I have the same goals and values. We enjoy many of the same things and agree on so many essential things about life and faith, except politics. We avoid discussing politics. Our children are delightful!
2) Nature and the outdoors. I love living where we have dramatic seasonal changes. I enjoy nature walks, geology, birdwatching, camping, cooking over the open fire, all that outdoorsey stuff is awesome.
3) Seeing movies at the movie theater.
4) The ability to see things and know that I can make them myself if I try hard enough. This is also a curse because I don't always have the will or the supplies to try hard enough.
5) Going away on vacation to a cool, quiet, natural place. If I can't do that, then I want to go somewhere historic and educational.
6) When we all sit down to supper together and everyone likes the food.
Okay, now for my 6 award choices. I read so many inspiring blogs! It is hard to narrow it down.
I love the creativity gone horribly wrong over at Craftasrophe.
Bent Objects makes the most humorous wire sculptures.
Syko makes fantastic things up in Finland.
Sharon-Lizette cooks vegan and creates gorgeous projects at NastyWench's All Things Crafty
Peacock Chic might inspire me to try harder at garment sewing.
Quilt While You're Ahead- beautiful, colorful projects.