Monday, November 30, 2009

Winter Whimsy Sale

Tuesday night I'm doing a fun craft show with my friend's neighborhood in Evanston, Illinois. This is a group of very talented women and the show is busy!


Usually it is held it at one of the neighbors houses, but the show has outgrown that space! This year Winter Whimsy is Tuesday, December 1 from 7-9pm at the Robert Gold Salon, 2942 Central Street, Evanston, Illinois.

I'll be selling my embroidered pouches:
Mushroom and 'Doh Cloud
Cupcake Pouches

Hand Dyed Crochet Flowers including red poinsettias
Crochet Flowers
Poinsettia Pins

And a big selection of cute embroidered felt hairclips:
Hair clips

Come on by and say hello if you are in the area! I'm baking butterscotch brownies and there will be other refreshments too.

6 comments:

Berrylicious Buttons said...

They look lovely Susie. I love the little cupcake purses..cute cute cute!

IamSusie said...

Thanks! The show was great!

Rita said...

Soooooooooo much cuteness! I love love everything! especially the felt hair clips! I neeeeed some! :D So happy for your success!

Mom Wald said...

How I wish I could come!

You have been ever so busy. Everything looks delightful. I'm sure it will be a very productive day for you.

Hannah said...

Those pouches are gorgeous!

Great blog :D

shanna said...

I love your hair clips. I am just starting to work with felt, what an inspiration your are! I am making cupcakes. Please swing by and visit me @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com